Monday, December 10, 2012

Its been 10 months since my last post, and a lot has changed in my life.  I no longer have to wash cars for a living to pay my bills.  Although I do miss some of the people I worked with, I am glad to be gone.  I was fortunate enough to work with people who not only appreciated the fact I did the job no one else wanted, but they respected me because I made zero complaints about it.  I am now happy to say that I work full-time, freelance, as a videographer & editor at Platinum Creative, Full Sail University's in house Design Agency.  I am the main camera operator and one of the video editors for the Web Video Team.  We produce content for Full Sail University's Youtube channel, including but not limited to:  How to tutorials, Student and Alumni Interviews, Graduate work, special guest interview and lectures and much more.    In the next few days I will be posting videos showcasing what I do at my job.  Any questions?  Please feel free to ask.

-Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment