Friday, December 14, 2012

"How To" videos are a large part of our YouTube content.  We have many different types of 'how to's' that cover everything from: Lighting, Basic Mic Techniques, Make up & SFX, and even soldering.  I usually run the main camera on our 'how to' videos.  All were shot on either a Canon 5D mark II or Mark III and edited by our Junior Editor at Platinum, Brittney Carter.  I am posting a few different ones for you to take a look at, and when I have more time, I will continue to post more as we shoot them.  But please feel free to take a look at Full Sail's youtube channel to see them all.  And don't forget to watch in HD for full quality.  Thanks.

This is a fun 2 part video on how to create blood SFX for gunshot and bite wounds.  Enjoy!


How to Record Vocals:  Basic Techniques



How to Set up 3-Point Lighting for Film, Video and Photography.


How to Make Fake Blood


One a side note, on the last two videos, 3-point lighting and fake blood, I only camera assisted parts of both videos since I was newly hired.  Thanks again for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment